TeaMac, Inc. Application Process
1. Information about specific services, equipment types, and fees can be found here on our web site.
2. A merchant interested in applying or obtaining more details may choose to send contact information from the web site, and we receive it in the customer service email box, OR give us a call. We’ll be glad to answer any questions! No sales pressure to sign up.
3. If we receive an email, we contact the merchant to discuss services and answer any specific questions. If they are interested in signing up, we obtain the information necessary to complete the application while on the phone.
4. Completing the application takes about 20 minutes over the phone. We can then email or mail it to you for review.
5. Information necessary for the application
- Social Security Number
- Tax ID (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Checking/ Savings account that is ACH attachable (monthly automatic deductions can be made)
- Signature (owner, officer, etc.)- original signature is necessary for processing of the application
- Payment for services- we accept personal or business checks, Mastercard, and Visa
- Schedule A- you sign off on the rates and fees you’ll be paying
- Your average ticket amount
- Your annual volume- we can help you figure it out
7. The application process can take about one week. Please keep in mind holidays, mail time, and coding for terminals. Give yourself plenty of time before your first show to call us for training and practice. The application process can be pretty painless. We are here to give you the benefit of our knowledge and experience.